In NC, there are two types of non-contact civilian orders: a temporary civil non-contact order and a permanent civil non-contact order (for one year). You can file a civil contact warrant with the district court of the county in which you live, in the county where the perpetrator/harasser lives, or in the county where the illegal behaviour took place. A permanent non-contact civil order lasts up to one year. You can ask the court to extend the order, but you must do so before it expires. Carnegie Mellon is committed to helping and providing resources for each student that can be provided by another student in unwanted or inconvenient contact. In certain circumstances, it may be necessary for the university to formalize an agreement between two students so as not to have other contacts (direct or indirect) more than those necessary to continue its academic activities of one of the parties. Such a regulation is designed as a protective measure to mitigate the potential for problematic interactions in the future between the two students. The agreement may take the form of either a no contact agreement or the non-contact order, as follows: A Civil Contact Order No. (also known as Command 50C), is a court order that seeks to protect you from unwanted sexual behaviour or harassment by someone with whom you do NOT have an intimate or family relationship (for example. B, a friend, collaborator, neighbour or stranger). If you have an intimate or family relationship with the offender who is in Who can get a Domestic Violence Protection Order (OVPD)?, then you should file for a Domestic Violence Protection Order (OVPD) and not for a CNC.

In a non-contact civil order, a judge may order the perpetrator or harasser to stop all non-consensual sexual behaviour, stop harassing them, and stay away from you. You can get an injunction that will last until you can have a full trial (usually within 10 days) and a permanent order that will last up to a year. A no contact order (NCO) is a directive from an associate vice-president of student affairs, which states that two students may not have direct contact with each other or may be contacted indirectly through third parties, with the exception of those necessary at their university level, which is necessary for their academic activities. A subordination can be established: Note: If you have a temporary non-contact order, this will protect you from the date of entry of the temporary order until your full trial takes place for the permanent order, usually within 10 days. A permanent non-contact civil order provides the same type of protection as a temporary non-contact order, but it takes longer. A No Contact Agreement (NCA) is a reciprocal agreement between two students who voluntarily confirm that they do not have direct contact with each other or that they will make indirect contact with third parties, with the exception of those necessary at their academic level. An ANCA does not constitute a finding of responsibility for the violation of higher education policy and does not exclude the possibility of a future revision of past interactions by the student behaviour process. After discussion and approval of NCA membership, the two students receive a letter confirming the terms of the agreement. In the event that a student refuses to enter an anEC, an associate hereditary vice president for Studentaffairs may decide to re-examine the issue to determine whether a no contact order is warranted.